Thursday, April 7, 2011

Visiting the Los Angeles Zoo!

I went to the Los Angeles Zoo last week with grandma, mommy, daddy, and ahia.

This is the gate of the Los Angeles Zoo.

I saw an alligator. Ahia said it's small but I think it's big.

There were a lot of flamingoes. They are very tall and pink.

I forgot what this bird is.

The rhinoceros is fat. Grandma said they cut off the horn.

This is the tortoise. It's huge and I saw it eating.

This is the giraffe. It went near us because it's eating the plant.

They're super tall.

This is the bongo. It looks like a horse.

I also saw a gorilla. It looks like King Kong.

This is the Komodo Dragon. They were inside glass cages.

There were lots of other animals in LA Zoo. We also ate lunch there. Mommy and I shared a big burger. We did not see any snakes and turtles because they are fixing the reptile and amphibian house. I had fun!

7 comments:

  1. If you compare those animals to the animals in Manila zoo... Kawawa. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Were you able to touch or feed any of the animals?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a nice post! I wish blogs were popular when I was your age..

    ReplyDelete
  4. You take good pictures! Have fun there in LA! :)

    Mica (http://www.micamyx.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such fascinating creatures. They look very well treated!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you to all your comments ^_^ :)
    i will blog more of where i went today.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mommy took the pictures for this. :)

    ReplyDelete