Monday, February 28, 2011

Parakito anti-mosquito bracelet!

This is my Parakito anti-mosquito bracelet. Parakito anti-mosquito bracelet protects you from mosquitoes. I like the other designs better because I like it. I like the pink one with the hearts. but I have the black one.

I wear Parakito everyday when I go to school or sometimes other places. I wear it so that there is no mosquito that will bite me. I don't like to have dengue.

Parakito anti-mosquito bracelet is waterproof. You can use it if you go swimming. The pellet has a very strong smell. They made it strong so that the mosquitos will go away. You can only use it for 15 days. When 15 days is done, you need change the pellet.

10 comments:

  1. Dengue is scary! Stay safe and mosquito free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may go to the hospital if you have dengue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats right better to be safe than to have dengue. i had dengue when i was 7 and it was horrible! i hated the IV, the daily blood tests.. all the while I thought I got dengue for drinking a lot of slurpie in our grade school canteen un pala its because of the nasty mosquitos hehe stay safe K!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i though that bracelet was a part of the guitar of your guitar hero. it's another thing pala.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok and the game Guitar Hero is not mine it is ahia's ok ahia's <---------- Para kito is not part of Guitar Hero

    ReplyDelete
  6. where can I get para kito? I want to get one for my brother:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi.Where u from? I wish to purchase Parakito in Bulk (around 50 sets) but just dont know how?I am from Malaysia.Email me:popeyeavenue@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete