Friday, March 11, 2011

The Game of Life Spongebob Squarepants Edition

This is The Game of life Spongebob Squarepants Edition. I played it with Mommy and Ahia. Nickelodeon sent it to our house.

This is the game board. It is big. I assembled it myself. There are many things to do in The Game of Life Spongebob Squarepants Edition.

There are four characters you can play in the game: Spongebob, Patrick, Squidward, and Mr. Krabs. My favorite is Mr. Krabs because he is rich. I also want to be rich.

This is the spinner. You spin it for example it goes to number 10 and then after that you need to move your character 10 squares.

These are the dollars you use in the game. You can go to school, get a job, buy a pet and a house. You get the dollars when you pass by pay day.

These are the life tiles, you get a tile if you land on a square that tells you to get one or if you win a raffle. There are raffle cards in the game too.

These are my three favorite pets. I only like Snakey a little. He is also ok. Next is Birdy. I like Birdy because he is cute and he can fly. The last one is the Giant Clam. I like him because he is giant.

The person with the most money at the end of the game is the winner. I like the game because it is nice and fun.

9 comments:

  1. I have never played Life before. I only tried the travel edition. It wasn't much fun. :-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this because I used to watch Spongebob Square Pants always on TV, and even watched the movie! We should play one time! :) - Achie Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  3. the big game of life is better because it is bigger and there are many more things to do. O_O

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looooove boardgames too Keirra! WHat other games do you like? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know yet, but i'm gonna think.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kei, you're also very good in playing Jenga. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. no, im not good at balancing..... O_O

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh yeah Mr. Krabs

    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

    ReplyDelete