Saturday, April 23, 2011

I love Air Heads candy!

Air Heads is my favorite candy. I won one stick at Chuck E. Cheese's and I liked it a lot. I think it's yummy.

Aie HeadsMommy bought 2 packs of Air Heads for 99 cents at the 99 cents Store in the US. I love it! I wish Mommy bought more Air Heads. :)

Air HeadsThere are supposed to be three flavors: Blue Raspberry,Watermelon, and Cherry. I didn't try the Cherry flavored Air Heads yet because there was none in the pack.

Air HeadsThis is the Blue Raspberry Air Heads. It makes your tongue blue when you eat it. Blue Raspberry Air Heads is my favorite flavor but I also like the Watermelon flavored Air Heads. :)

3 comments:

  1. I wonder if they have this candy in the Philippines...

    ReplyDelete
  2. "It makes your tongue blue when you eat it." - You're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Air heads is only in LA.

    ReplyDelete