Friday, March 4, 2011

Guitar Hero for the Nintendo Wii

Guitar Hero is my favorite game for the Wii. I like it because it is fun. Grandma gave Guitar Hero to Ahia as a gift and I am borrowing it.

Guitar Hero Warriors of RockBefore when I started playing it I can't even finish one song because it's very hard. And then I kept on practicing and practicing to be better at playing.

Guitar Hero Warriors of RockI always practice because I get better when I keep on practicing how to play Guitar Hero. Now I can finish some songs. I can play "Losing My Religion", "Bohemian Rhapsody", "Cherry Bomb", and "Self-Esteem".

Guitar Hero Warriors of RockThis is how you play Guitar Hero. You press the colored buttons to follow the screen and then you strum the strum bar. Playing Guitar Hero is easy. You just follow the notes on the TV.

Guitar Hero Warriors of RockThe strum bar is the one I am holding on the guitar. You use the strum bar to strum the notes on the TV.

Guitar Hero Warriors of RockThis is the case of the game. It is the case of Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock.

18 comments:

  1. Wow.Makes me want to play Guitar Hero too. :) Im playing Rock band,which is similar to Guitar Hero, but they use four instruments :)

    Nice blog Keirra, waiting for your next blog post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! You're gonna be a rockstar one day!:) - Achie Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to try playing Guitar Hero too! I have a Wii but I'm still thinking about whether I should buy a Guitar Hero set, too. Looks like you recommend it, yes?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think you should buy it because it rocks !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sound like fun. I want that guitar hero too. Where can I buy it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think girls who play guitar hero rocks! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you really rocks! hope I can buy also that guitar hero for my little Vince. He loves rock music

    keep up the good job baby.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look like you're concentrating here. Guitar Hero has Cherry Bomb? Cool! We're playing Rock Band, though. (And I only use the mic because that's the easiest for me. Haha)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i also tried guitar hero once with a friend, it was quite fun! :D i used to be a gamer when i was younger. just keep trying and soon enough you will get a hang of the games and develop your own technique. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i think using the drums are the easiest. i hate using the mic i'm too shy to sing and i don't know some of the word's they are saying.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maybe one Halloween we'll dress you up as a rocker. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Syobe, You like Guitar Hero? Ahia Vince also like Guitar hero.

    ReplyDelete