Sunday, March 13, 2011

My new Harumika designs and cloth!

This is my new Harumika cloth set. Ama bought it for me at Toys R Us. I chose it because I want more cloth. The colors and designs of the cloth are nice.

There are three cloths in the set.

There is also a bracelet which I can wear or use in the designs. The bracelet is different. I always use it because I like the design.

These are the new cloth. I used the new cloth because I always play Harumika and I also think that the cloth are nice. It is kind of fun making your new designs for your own Harumika.

These are the new designs me and Mommy made. I made the one that has the long skirt. The red one is Mommy's.

The shape of the cloth is different. It is different because me and Mommy folded the cloth. It will be more nicer if you fold the cloth. Making a long skirt is also nice.

Me and Mommy made all these designs. I love making new designs. I also tried folding the cloth. it is very fun making new designs. I like all of the designs. We mixed the new cloth with the old cloth.

It is also fun to make more! Like long skirts, chain belt, necklace. There are lots of stuff you can do with your Harumika.

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow keirra I wish I can do that too :) your deisgns are really pretty:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your design looks better than mommy's

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute activity! It makes me wish I had a shobe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Someday, I wish you could also do this for real people like me. Hehe. The styles are beautiful! Almost makes me wish I were a Harumika.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like Harumika because it is fun......

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Information that you have shared was really very useful to us. If anyone wants to know about pattern making software, I think this is the right place for you!
    Pattern Making Software | Tailor App

    ReplyDelete