Friday, February 25, 2011

Styling your own Harumika!

Harumika is a toy that you style. You have cloth, stickers, and belts. You put them on the body of the mannequin. When you put it they will look very nice! You don't need to buy any more mannequin. You just need to buy many cloth! They will look nicer when you buy more cloth.

A-ee gave me Harumika for Christmas. I hate dolls like Barbie because they are boring.

These are my favorite cloth.

They are all nice because they have many designs. You can put them with more things. You can even decorate them! with stickers!

This is how you style your own Harumika. styling your own Harumika is fun. You can make them nice. When you make them nice and when you have the necklace, when you put it it will make them nicer.

When you make them nicer, you can put more stuff.

The necklace can also be a chain belt. You can also make nice stuff with a chain belt it's ok if you don't have the chain belt, you can just buy it. When you have it you can use it when you like.

When you make many nice styles like a long skirt, a gown, and a necklace. You can also style the gown, if you have more cloth.

I like Harumika. It's better than a doll.

11 comments:

  1. Hi Keirra! Wow you have a good eye for fashion, dressing up your Harumika! I do have to agree that it is better than a doll - you can be creative all you want with your Harumika! Show me more of your work!

    Have a great weekend little sister!

    -Achie Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Keirra! I love your designs! I think you can be a real fashion stylist when you grow up! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a talented girl, kudos to you! wow!! Impressive! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keirra!! u are very talented :) i love the designs that you've put together :)

    Achie (hehe) Franny

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you styled the Harumika. I think this is good practice for one of your future career options. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kei! I like your harumika designs!! So cutesy! :)

    - Achi Trixie

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! your designs are really good! we don't have harumika when I was a kid but I and my cousins used to make customized dresses for our dolls too! :)

    ~ate dioana :)

    ReplyDelete