Monday, May 2, 2011

My newest Harumika stuff!

These are my new Harumika cloths and accessories that Mommy bought for me when we went to Toys R Us in Los Angeles. They were on sale for US$2 each set. Mommy wanted to buy them all but I only chose two sets.

Harumika fashion designs by Keirra
There is now a Harumika dog and bag.

Harumika dog
Why is there only one cloth for the dog? I wish there were more cloths for the dog. I want to dress it up.

Harumika bagThis is the new Harumika bag. There is also a cloth for covering the bag but I don't know how to put the cloth on the bag.

Harumika design
This is my new Harumika design that I made with new cloths and a belt.

Harumika design
This is my other new Harumika design that I made with the other new cloth.

4 comments:

  1. I did not know that there were harumika pets and bags!

    - Achie Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The belted style (blue wrap on red dress) makes me want to be a Harumika doll. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete