Saturday, February 26, 2011

Enid Blyton's Stories for Bedtime

D-ko gave me this book Enid Blyton's Stories for Bedtime. It is my favorite book. I am almost done with it. There are many short stories. They are all different stories. D-ko gave me 3 books. The first one was Enid Blyton's Stories for Bedtime, the second one was Fairy Land Stories and the third book was Fairy Stories.

There are 22 stories in the book. My favorite story is "A Shock for Lucy Ann". It is my favorite because the story is nice. The story is about a little girl named Lucy Ann who puts her nose everywhere by minding other people's business. When she puts her nose where it's not wanted her nose becomes long like an elephant. When she stops putting her nose everywhere, her nose goes back to the normal size.

The book has pictures. This story is about a big doll who is very naughty. Its title is "Amelia Jane is Terribly Naughty". It is about a naughty doll who can talk. She is bad. The pages are yellow because the book is old. D-ko bought it when she was a little girl.

I use a bookmark to know what page to continue reading. I always use the bookmark. When I use the bookmark I know what page I am reading.

7 comments:

  1. This book reminds me of the ones I used to read. My favorites are two volumes of Classic Fairy Tales, featuring stories by Hans Christian Andersen and the Brothers Grimm. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi keirra :)

    you did a good job with this book review! its nice to see that you like reading books! too often kids forget about how important reading is. keep it up! im sure your mommy and daddy are very proud of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are already proud of me..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should also try The Five Find Outers and Dog series by the same author. It's about this group of kids who solve mysteries in their village.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved Enid Blyton as a kid too!
    ==
    Ive been meaning to post that comment ever since Ive seen you post your Enid Blyton review but I couldnt remember my blogspot uid and pw! I spent more than a week trying to remember it and now that I (finally) do, I can have a good night's sleep :)
    keep posting keirra:)

    ReplyDelete