Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Picturing with my Nintendo DSi XL

Uncle Danny gave me a Nintendo DSi XL last year. It's my favorite gadget.

It is cool and big. It has a camera. I picture things with it. Those are my hands holding the DSi XL, mommy took the picture.

I can put designs like flowers, stars, dots, and hearts on the picture. There is an inside and outside camera.

It is fun to picture things and I play games with it. I want to buy Plants vs. Zombies for the DS because you can decorate your own zombie. I played Plants vs. Zombies on the iPad and it's my favorite game. My favorite plants are Repeater and Gatling Pea because they can fire many peas.

5 comments:

  1. buti ka pa dami mong followers ahaha:)
    nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wuvvvv Kirby!!!!!! :) Let's play sometime! :)- "Achie Sophie"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, now I wanna get a DSi XL. I'm still using the DS Lite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. stuckwith3 - thank you.

    Achie Sophie - kirby is so cute. let's play kirby's epic yarn.

    skysenshi - DSi XL rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. there is 3D DS also. it is better.

    ReplyDelete