Sunday, February 27, 2011

Nesquik chocolate drink!

Nesquik is a chocolate drink. It is powder you put in fresh milk and then you mix them together. And then it becomes chocolate milk!

This is the container. The Nesquik we have has 25% less sugar. The container is where you put the powder.

The powder is brown because it is chocolate-flavored.

Nesquik tastes good! I like it because I love chocolate! I only like chocolate. My favorite is dark chocolate. There is also strawberry Nesquik but I hate strawberry.

It is very yummy! I drink Nesquik lots of times.

10 comments:

  1. I haven't had Nesquik in a long time. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please teach Soleil how to make this drink :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope my daughter appreciate Nesquik. She only loves chuckie and magnolia chocolait..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to drink Nesquik in Strawberry ALOT! :)Now, I drink Milo everyday for breakfast. Do you drink this everyday ? :) Achie Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  5. no, not everyday but lots of times.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Nesquik, and my babies love those yellow containers, they play with our empty ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Nesquick too! And I love chocolates also (dark chocolates too!). Do you like to drink you chocolate milk cold or warm? I like mine with ice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. My mom always bought us Nesquick even until now that we are older. I love it's chocolate taste. I don't really like the strawberry flavor because I don't really like strawberries.

    Haley
    ISO 22000 Training

    ReplyDelete